Losing the weight!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

PHASE 1 Load Days 1 & 2

The time has come!  I have started my next round of HCG.  I have done HCG 4 times in the last 6 years each time after having a child my last round was 2 years ago, I had great success and hope to have the same if not better this round.  I am determined not to cheat and to do my best!  I am writing this blog to hopefully have those around me to boaster me up when I am down and to keep me honest!  SO that being said I will be posting photos of my (headless) self.  In the mean time my starting stats which actually looking at it makes me realize just how scary things have gotten for me....I have about 100 pounds to loose and am starting this journey with the hopes of losing 30 to 40 pounds on the 40 day protocol. 

 
Weight Day 1 = 260
Waist = 49
Hips =53
Breast=48
Arm R = 14 1/2"
Arm L = 14"
Leg R =
Leg L =
 

 
In the mean time please forgive me in my delay in being completely organized.  In addition to dieting I am a mom, wife, teacher, employee and friend. 
 
 
Lets lose the weight together! Skinny feels good! I can do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment