Losing the weight!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Phase 1 Day 6 W 249.8 - L 1.2

Something to help keep my mind focused! My new favorite motivator!

This is the beginning of a new day.  You have been given this day to use as you wish.  You can waste it or use it for good.  What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.  When tomorrow comes this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind.  Let it be something good!!!


Today has been a good day I have been home all day which I think is not so good for me it has made me want to eat a bit more which indicates I am eating when I am board and not busy.  I am not hungry I just have to control my mental desire to want to eat.  Also had another dream about food, which is driving me crazy!  I have eaten today:

10:00 Zevia
12:00 orange
12:30 melba
2:00 steak tomatoes and asparagus (i dont know why I felt like I needed the extra 27 cals but I did it)
Dinner TBD but I am thinking mustard chicken and onion soup followed by the strawberry sorbet!
 
Lets lose the wight together, Skinny Feels Good!
W 249.8 TLTD 10.2lbs

1 comment:

  1. Chelle, Thanks for the comment on my blog! I love finding other people going through this crazy journey! Good luck! I'll be checking back often!!

    ReplyDelete