Losing the weight!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Phase 1 Day 11 W 244 L.8lb

Funny thing about weigh inns, I weigh in almost everyday at the same time today I woke up super early weighed went back to sleep woke up and weighed...What did I get you ask?  6AM weigh inn 243.8  10AM weigh inn 244.4 so I met them in the middle typically I weigh in at 8AM.  Anyone else have this happen to you.  No cheating yesterday so not sure if my lack of stellar loss was because I was up till 1AM then didnt really get a good nights rest, or if I need to kick up the water.  I think its a bit of both but water here I come!

I still haven't gotten around to measuring my losses.  I am feeling more confident but still I look in the mirror and see more that needs to go :(

I am just really happy to hit the 16lb mark!!! Today I am battling my mind about food tho it seems that it wants what it wants LOL I dont even really know why, or how to teach it no in a loving and caring way that it will listen, that No means No!

Lets lose the weight, Skinny Feels Good!
W 244.0 TLTD 16LBS  

3 comments:

  1. i think .8 is a great loss! You're still at crazy losses; don't feel bad about it.

    I'm with you on wanting to tell my body no. It doesn't even want anything. I just want salt and cruncy and snacky. I've cut Melba out and it seems to be helping with my weight loss, but dang, i may have to give in tonight just to get some crunch in my life :)

    What kinds of proteins do you do? I am struggling since i'm not supposed to do chicken 2X a day!

    ReplyDelete










  2. I have a premade meal place that gets all the meats for me they are amazing, you should check out there website for ideas its called Dinner Market and its in Sandy UT, really I wish I could make these items myself but I know if I do I might cave and cheet because they wont be as good! Also you can do 1 egg to 3 whites (but thats still chicken LOL) add a bit of salt and garlic with tomatoes on the side and you have a semi yummy omlette I am going to have to think of more things too I can tell that my mind is trying to say OK lets try something different, as of now it still tastes good but I give it another week. I also cut out the melba I did one on a salad tho which was awesome!!! Also what about non fat cottage cheese you can have a cup or a third based on cals of this on a salad? Thanks again I know that my losses are going to slow its usually around the second week that they do and then it gets really hard to not cheat!

    ReplyDelete