Losing the weight!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Phase 1 Day 10 W 244.8 - L 2.4lbs

I have hit the 15lbs lost mark!!! I want to call up everyone I know I am so excited my clothes are starting to fit and look SO much better (mind you I am not looking amazing...yet) on me its crazy. Tomorrow I am going to re-measure myself to see how many inches I have lost, it feels like a good amount.  I am no longer feeling hungry at all my tummy doesn't ache as if I havent eaten but my mind especially in front of the pantry yells 'ooh a cookie, ooh BREAD, what about that bowl of popcorn, you should eat that chocolate'. I am going to seriously have to train my brain to not want to eat these things its like teaching a kids who whines for what they want why they cant have the thing they want...so far I am doing pretty good havent cheated in 3 days, but I dont want to fail not only for myself but my husband, my sweet kids and my life!

I have an IUD and TOM is wrapping up her business, I a have supper light flow but it happens about every 20 days.   So before the end of this round she'll be here again.  The shaky feeling I was having yesterday left after I ate an orange and took an iron pill so still not sure what that was all about but I am doubling up on my vitamins today at each meal that I eat to make sure its not going to happen again this week.


 
Lets lose the weight together, Skinny Feels Good!
W 244.8 TLTD - 15.2lbs


1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO! Congrats! You're KILLING this thing. 15 lbs in 10 days? I have had that kind of loss since I lost my leading weight. Good for you! What's your secret?? :) J/K.

    Haven't given into temptations yet. But man, i want to. Mind over matter, mind over matter :)

    If you ever need to e-vent, email me! emilybedwell at att dot net!

    ReplyDelete