Losing the weight!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Phase 1 Day 5 W 251 - L 4.8

Today was a great day!  I did notice some fatige while running a lot of errands it was overall a busy day!  I have been true to the diet choices that I have selected at dinner market check it out here.     It has been amazing such a huge difference from the last time I did this diet, I hated cooking the meals I could never get the seasonings to taste right and it left the food wanting to say the least.  This round is so much better I LOVE what I am eating.  I would eat this not on a hcg it is that good. 

Breakfast - Zavia with melba
11:30 - orange
3:00 - steak and onion
7:00 - chicken and tomoatoe with zero cal noodles - These noodles are amazing!!!
8:00 - strawberry lime sorbet

Everything was from the dinner menu place but the orange and I love it!

Lets lose weight together, Skinny feels good!!
Phase 1 Day 5
W - 251 TLTD - 9lbs

1 comment:

  1. so jealous you have a place where you can get food made! I'm struggling with the eating my piddly dinner while my husband scarfs down lasagna that I made for him :)

    ReplyDelete