Losing the weight!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Phase 1 Day 16 W 242 L.2

Not a huge loss but a loss is a loss.  Yesterday my son got his tonsils out that was quite an event he did really well until coming out of anesthesia he was so mean!  Today hes acting like a champ.  I am hopeful that the next week goes by smoothly and there are no complications.  Because of his surgery I really didnt eat at my normal times, 2pm and 6pm meal with my 11:30 and 7pm fruit.  I ended up eating for the first time all day at 6 then again at 7 :/

I can't believe I have officially lost 18 pounds!  I am so thrilled the 16 days I have been doing this diet has really gone by quite quickly.  I cant wait to see what the next 24 have in store.  I am hopeful that this round I will lose another 20 better yet I would love to hit the hundreds but I think I will have one more round before thats possible, I guess we will see.

Anyways I think that today I am going to online shop for those new shoes that I have been wanting so badly!!! And I am getting excited to be down to the 230's! 

Lets lose the weight, Skinny Feels Good!
W 242 TLTD 18lbs!

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo! Glad your son did well in surgery and that you were able to stay on program. A loss when your day is all out of whack is something to be proud of, too!

    ReplyDelete