Losing the weight!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Phase 1 day 9 W - 247.2 L - 1.1lbs

Well my weight loss picked back up, I also figured out that TOM was arriving so I am a bit surprised to see a loss with her here.  I also have fatigue today (due to little to no sleep and TOM) and feel like I am having a sugar spike/drop :/ I am thinking I might eat an orange and a half to see if this helps if not I will eat lunch early to see if the protein is what I need and if that doesnt help try adding a third meal today and an Iron sup.  I typically dont have this so it makes me a wee bit nervous I think I might go have some labs done if this continues.  I am also seriously thinking about bio identicals after this round of HCG I feel strongly that one of my reasons for gaining is my hormones.  I would love to hear from anyone out there who has done this and had success.

On a fun note I am going to plan some goal/rewards for my weight loss.  I havent nailed down all the details just yet but I am thinking along the lines of the following:

18lbs - Get a pedi/mani without the loation maybe I will take my baby oil :)
25lbs - New shoes (have ones picked out!)
30lbs - Plan a vacation
35lbs - New purse
40lbs - ???

Do you do goal/rewards?  What are things you get for yourself when you hit your goal? 
 
Lets lose the weight! Skinny Feels Good!
W 247.2lbs - TLTD 12.8lbs

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the weight loss!! TOM is here for me, too. Stupid bodies :)

    I set a lot of goals for myself, as well as my husband helping me set goals. I'm 1.8 from my first personal goal. I'm not sure what i'll do with that. Probably buy a book. I need to come up with some goals that will mean something. My ultimate goal is to be able to fit into a dress for Easter this year that I wore a few years ago. It's hanging in my bedroom window and every day I look at it and think about what I'm going to give up today to be able to wear it. I think I need to release another 15 lbs to do that.

    ReplyDelete