Losing the weight!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Phase 1 Day 3 W 260 - L 0

Today is the first day of my VLC diet - This morning started off with my mental yearning for my bowl of oat meal, sprite and granola bar...skipped those and went for my 32oz water jug nothing for me this early morning. 

Around 10:00 I cracked open my Zevia soad - for those of you who don't know what this is...I was told by my Dr. that I can have one Zevia a day :) Zevia is a naturally flavored soad, Zero cals and Zero sugar, sweetened with Stevia.  Check out Zevia here, I like the lemon-lime and grape the orange is bearable not the best. 

I plan to slowly consume my orange around noon perhaps with a bread stick...that is still to be decided followed by my late lunch around 2pm, lunch today will be 3/4 cup of non fat cottage cheese and tomatoes, diced up and mixed together.

Dinner is what I am really looking forward to as I have purchased some delicious pre made meals from a local HCG diet meal ready company that has high prices but the food is so worth it especially if you are like me and when your hungry you will sacrifice taste to eat but then not want to eat it because it tastes gross...never again, well at least until the pre purchased meals run out.  I bought about $150 worth of meals which comes to 16 meals = 8 days of meals plus some extras that I pick up around 5.  Check out dinner market here, dont the meals look so yummy.  Looking forward to dinner time!!! I also got the cold fruit slush for my late night save me from making a bad choice eat.

Anyways I will get on tomorrow and actually account for what I did do and look forward to the weigh in.  

What I actually ate:
10:00 Zevia & breadstick melba
11:30 Orange
4:00 Chicken and tomoatoes (this was off the dinner menu site and was AMAZING!)
7:00 3/4 cup cottage cheese with greens and apple cider ving dressing
8:00 strawberry lemonaide crush (from dinner menu site also AMAZING)

Lets lose the weight together! Skinny Feels Good!
Phase 1 Day 3 weight 260
No loss - No gain from start date

No comments:

Post a Comment