Losing the weight!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Phase 1 Day 17 W 240.8 L 1.2

Love losing a pound in a day...it seems so easy to gain one in a day why shouldn't losing one be just as simple LOL.  I killed the water yesterday I honestly thought that maybe I would be heavier because of it.  But I am already slacking as of this morning I woke up late way late and have been playing catch up ever sense. 

I have been hard core craving breads wonderful delicious bread...even just the smell of bread I want some right now!  I know even once I am off the diet this will be the hardest battle that I fight.  Not the sweets or eating a lot at one meal its the snacking on breads.  'sigh'

I cant believe that I am almost to the half way point of this round...I am sure that I will need 2 possibly 3 more rounds to drop the weight that I need to.  But I guess we will see how much I lose in the next 23 days. 

On a sad note a Great Uncle died yesterday he lived to be 97!  We are celebrating his life next Sat at his funeral.  I am worried about making it through the day without wanting to eat the food that will be there I always find that when I need comforting that food seems to be the go to.  I am trying to self therapeut (is that even something) but I am not sure I can or will make it through.
 
Lets lose the weight, Skinny Feels Good!
W 240.8 TLTD 19.2lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment