Losing the weight!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Phase 1 Day 4 W 255.8 - L 4.2

I had a dream last night that I was indulging in sweets!!! I woke up panicked thinking I am not going to loose why did I cheat this is not hard, I was really upset!  I have no idea what this says about my mental state and relationship with food but so glad it was a dream and not what happened in real life.  I even had to check to make sure that the food I dreamed that I ate was still there.  I got on my scale this morning and registered a loss of 4.2lbs total, about a pound a day so far even with my load days.  My current weight is 255.8 I know its crazy but I can tell I lost a bunch in my waist which feels good. 

Lets Loose the Weight, Skinny Feels Good!
Phase 1 Day 4 W-255.8
Total lost to date *TLTD* 4.2lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment