Losing the weight!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Phase 1 Day 14 W 244 G 1.5

YEP it happened I jumped ship, fell off the wagon whatever you want to call it and drowned/got run over...'it' happened and 'it' was not pretty I was in denial about it but alas I knew that the scale wasnt going to lie to me the deed was done and it was messy.  Was it worth it you ask?  NO! 

It started Sat.  when we were invited to a Birthday party the chips and dip were screaming at me so I ate one...then another then two more OH CRAP!   Then we went to a Jazz basketball game sat second row and were give pre game dinner what delicious food all around me rolls, cakes, salads, amazing yummy food and I already cheated, heck lets just get it over with it was bad!!!

I ate way to much felt way too bloated and now lost 2 days and gained 1.5 of the weight I have worked so hard to get off...I am so sad with myself I think I needed this set back to refocus my mind to say see!!!! DONT CHEAT!  and stop telling me too. 

I also felt super uncomfortable at the game my big fat but barley squeezed into my own seat and was touching the ladies next to me.  Not one of my prouder moments I am going to lose this fat if its the last thing I do!!!

SO Here is to refocusing - a new week - an apple day today!

Lets lose the weight, Skinny Feels Good!
W 244 TLTD 16

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad about the weekend. just refocus and enjoy today. All you can do it get back on the "horse" so to speak!!

    Can you do an apple day whenever? I thought that was just for a stall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thought is that not only did I stall I gainned...so I am hopeful that this will kick start the process again. I was so good yesterday (Sunday) but not sure what tomorrows weight will hold for me. I think I said this before but it usually takes me 2 days for my cheat to hit the scale. I have no idea on the protocal outline for cheating but I am going to try it anyways. I know its not by the book but I guess we will see what happens. Thanks for making me feel better about my very horrible no good weekend day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it happens. I've been reading about intentional off protocol days on the forum i'm on. I'm not sure how i'm going to make it through this weekend on program, but i'm bound and determined to try. If i can hit the 20 lb loss mark by then, that would be a good motivator. IF. I know it's only 2 lbs, but my body is WACKY.

    ReplyDelete