Losing the weight!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Phase 1 Day 15 W 242.2 L 1.8

Yea!  Back on track and couldn't be more thrilled!  It has me bound and determined to hit this week hard.   I did a successful apple day yesterday and had a hard hard time eating that last apple I truly was not hungry and didn't want to eat it at all.  I drank a ton of water too.  When I stepped on the scale I really did hold my breath tho.

Today my son has to have his tonsils out so I am a bit nervous for him.  Along with that I am not sure what today is going to hold for meals but I am going to take an orange and an apple if push comes to shove I will have them to eat.  Operations don't make me nervous if I am having them (I have had many!) but I am so worked up over the thought of my little guy having one! 

On that note a few days ago I was talking to my 4 and a half year old about people without limbs and with deformities or who are heavy.  We have been watching the Bachelor and the girl lost her arm in the womb and recently we watched this promo for a motivational speaker of a young man who was born without any limbs.  Watching this guy and listening to what he said made me cry it was so moving!  I was watching it with my little guy and he said, 'Mom see what he can do!  He can do all those things and he doesn't have any arms or legs'.  It just made me realize that people have huge obstacles in their lives to overcome each one of ours is unique to us.  I am incharge of my own happieness of my own destination this is my journey and I am going to enjoy it more!  I am so blessed!

SO with that I am thinking about starting a walking routine I need to go renew my membership at the local gym. I want to get an Ipod and start walking I think that this will really help me so I might change up my goals/rewards. 
 
Lets lose the weight, Skinny Feels Good
W 242.2  TLTD 17.8lbs!





2 comments:

  1. Yay! I knew you'd recover quickly :)

    I did my first stall day today. i'm trying to talk myself out of an apple day tomorrow. If there's no movement on the scale, i will do it. I'm also needing some smooth move tea, if you get my drift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i just said a little prayer for you and your son. :)

    ReplyDelete