Losing the weight!

Monday, February 11, 2013

How do I put this...

Well a lot is going on right now...a lot!  I had a funeral for a dear family member he was 97 years old and it was a blessing really for him he so wanted to be with his wife who passed 2 years ago.  I really was doing pretty good with it all till Sat. then I just broke down.  My husband the night before got the stomach flu or food poisoning.  (Still not sure which one) He ended up throwing up the morning we were supposed to go to the funeral.  It was horrible I knew that I couldn't leave the kids home while I went it was 2 hours away and I would be gone all day worried because he was sick and that the kids wouldn't be really taken care of.  SO I didn't get to go.  I think that I then had another melt down and took it out on baking something so I made sugar cookies...and then I ate one.  That was the start of a slippery slope of I need to feel better choices.  The cookie was followed by a few other bad choices and that has lead me to where I am right now.  SIGH (including me not taking my hcg now for 3 days in a row)

So I guess I have to pick myself up off the floor.  I have to decide to start again my weight supprisingly has not spiked as I thought it would have todays weight was 236.6 but I know tomorrows is going to be a punch in the face and its going to hurt! 

Deep breath...tomorrow is a new day!

1 comment:

  1. Chelle, Don't give up on yourself! you can do this. We all have slipups and falls. It's part of life. You're meant to live the life you dream of!

    ReplyDelete