Losing the weight!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I'm BACK!!! WEIGHT 230 TLTD 30lbs!!!

Well I decided I was done with HCG....so I took a vacation from it didn't follow protocol and didn't do much of anything for about 2 weeks.  Then I woke up one morning and decided I was going to get a Personal Trainer one that had experience and was tough and would beat me up and make me work.  SO I did last Thursday I began my workouts and new diet meal plan its AMAZING I am still in the honeymoon phase but I am working out feeling really good and enjoying it!  What?! did she just say she is enjoying working out?  YEP! 

So what am I doing....I am eating :O and I am eating every 2 to 3 hours and losing weight I guess in the past I have always just done it on my own but now I have a dietitian and a muscle man to kick my butt and so far its working!  Some days I am up a bit but trending I am going down and it feels good.

Will I do HCG again Yes...will I do 40 days no...probably not. 

But never fear I am still here and on Thursday I will post my pre and post first work out week results!  Already feel skinny!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love that I have a cheerleader cheering me on! Thanks Emily :) I am not giving up I just chose to be done with HCG for now I couldnt do the 40 days it was too much now that I know my limits tho I am much better off. :)

    ReplyDelete